Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hug List

Special mention to Jada S. who has been telling people about my blog and being generally awesome.
If you haven't noticed I'm a special brand of crazy, I have an obsessive personality. My latest obsession is The Sopranos, while the whole show is awesomefunatastic, I absolutely LOVE Furrio. The character is awesome, the actor is awesome, his face is awesome.

The hair? yeah, its awesome
You see that? YES! that fine slab of epic awesomeness pictured above, that is Frederico Castelluccio. It is impossible to say what I am about to, with out sounding like an insane stalker but I'll try anyway. He currently holds the top spot on my 'Hug List'. If you're unable to figure out what a hug list  because you're 'slow' or 'special' then here it is, a hug list is a (totally sane and normal person's) list of people that they must hug or die trying would really, really love to hug. Without allowing more time for you to contemplate my insanity, I present you my 'Hug List"


Hugs are so great they make mustaches and monocles spontaneously appear
Its not like I think these people are sexy (except Mr. Franco, Mr. Urie of course and maybe Furrio) or anything, but I have deemed them awesome as fuck and think that they would be AMAZING to hug. I have to hug at least one of them before I die, I MUST, it is now a life goal! In fact, if I were a Make-A-Wish  kid, my wish would be to meet and hug Frederico at the Wizarding World Of Harry Potter. (I'm linking to things like a BEAST today)

Actual picture of me
Now I know that was a shitload (some might argue it was a fuckload) of crazy for one sitting but at least I'm not this guy:
Pictured: Sanity
Ps. Sorry about being so lazy and not drawing any pictures this post.
Ps(part2). The guy who plays Tony Soprano his name James Gandolfini, GANDOLF-ini, as in Galdalf the grey then white. Best last name ever goes to Mr.Gandolfini



3 comments:

  1. 1. I love Furrio's name -- it makes me think of pets and blankets?
    2. I love the homeless man picture (proof being that I used it on my blog too! :D )
    3. I made a fucking list. HIGH FIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His name also has a "james" in it too, so he is basically james franco and gandolf in one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ gis comendible list my friend! pets and blankets? stop doing drugs before commenting

    @ kim except that hes unattractive, balding and not a wizard SADNESS

    ReplyDelete