Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Demon Lizard

I was lying down and reading Fablehaven; Grip of the Shadow Plague (Shut your face it is too a big girl book!). You know how you get so into a book that you don't notice anything? You don't well then your not reading hard enough, try harder. Anyway I was really into the book, nothing else mattered cause I was reading, damn it.
 
This totally happened and I didn't notice

Then something touched my face and I was like silly hair get off my face! I brushed the hair off my face and then it must have realized it left its ipod on my forehead or something and it touches me again. I brush it off again (just hang in a little long it gets better) and it comes on my head again (that's what she said), so I look at my pillow and JESUS CHRIST ITS A LIZARD!!!!!

Troll lizard is trollin'

As we all know lizards are demons, so I did what anyone in their right mind would do: I leaped off my bed, sending the demon and my pillow sailing across the room, grabbed the post swung off of it and round house kicked the air. Naturally all of this was done while screaming. I quickly assessed the situation in my best karate stance having determined it still highly dangerous I ran to the bathroom washed my face (some tears may have been shed, but this is an unconfirmed report). I then ran to my daddy but alas, fate was against me and only my mum was there. She quickly sensed some thing was wrong despite my calm (read hysterical) demeanor.


I calmly relayed the story to her

She gave me a fruit roll up and went off to battle the demon. The battled ended when mum flushed the evil to hell. Needless to say I no longer sleep will my pillow near the window.

2 comments:

  1. OMGGGG, I actually started hyperventilating when I read that the lizard was on your face.

    When your mum gave you the fruit roll up, did she say, "Eat this, it'll make you feel better," thereby channeling Remus Lupin?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think she did :(
    but she had his intentions!

    ReplyDelete