Friday, May 20, 2011

I Fail

Picture the scene: After sleeping all day, I woke up to a lot more darkness than I was anticipating. I was walking through the house wondering why it was so fucking dark when I see a dimly lit face, I immediately think lesbian vampire assassin so i hurriedly rush( redundance is my favorite dance) to the light switches so I may see my killer/lez lover/eater (Same thing). Wait don't stop picturing. I fumble with the switches, they're only three and i some how only manage to flip the wrong two like four times when suddenly a familiar voice sounds out from the abyss and says "There's only three! How have you not gotten it yet?"

I hope I have not offended any lesbian, vampire, or bearded readers I may but probs don't have
You can imagine my utter surprise when i realized that it was not a vampire lesbian sent to kill me but, DUN DUN DUN
"Becca?!"
duh.
"I thought you where a vampire lesbian sent to kill me. Omg I'm gonna go blog this."
THE END.
I am sorry for making you read that. I'm on a mission to blog more which will result in much short and bullshittier posts.

1 comment:

  1. One time, I thought I had already commented on this, but then discovered I hadn't. The End.

    P.S. I freaking love this post, and I frequently fear that there are lesbian vampire assassins lurking in the shadows.

    ReplyDelete